We are lucky !
We have a lot of events in Normandy...
Our town perpetually provides entertainment for locals and tourists.
All the time our guests are enjoyed to visit the center and see one of the most beautiful center which was not destroy during the World War II.
Bayeux is internationally renowned and people from many countries come to visit this heritage and discover the Bayeux Tapestry listed by UNESCO, the wonderful Cathedral Reine Mathilde, the landing places of the Second World War and its great medieval feast, all years, the first weekend of July.
Don’t forget... Bayeux is the right place to be...just in the middle of Paris, Mont Saint Michel, Saint Malo, Caen, Rouen, Cherbourg, Saint Mère l’Eglise, Honfleur, d-days beaches...to stay at Bayeux is a good idea to visit all these areas in Normandy.
The main events in the Bessin are :
* 31 march 2019: International Festival Circus
*** 25th of may to 16 of June: D-DAY Normandy Festival 2019 ***
* July to August 2019: Showlight free around the Cathédral of Bayeux « Les lumières de la Liberté »
* 1er Week-end of July 2019 : the 32th Mediaval Festival of Bayeux
* July - August :Fireworks every fridays at Port en Bessin
* Beginning of october 2019 : 26th édition du Prix Bayeux Calvados des correspondants de guerre, à Bayeux
* Beginning of december 2019: La Cathédrale de Guillaume. Showlight in the cathedral
* 1 to the 24th of december 2019: Bayeux Christmas
You can find all these events in: